Reserve Your Tradewinds Pet Suite Today
O'ahu Dog Boarding Rates
- Super King Double*—$115/day (Includes up to 2 guests.)
- Air-conditioned Petite Suite—$49/day (Must weigh 25 lbs or less)
Monthly rates are available upon request, and in recognition of the sacrifices made by the men and women of the armed forces, we offer a special Military Rate when a pet’s parent is deployed. We also offer a special rate for NRA members.
*King double includes up to two (2) compatible family members sharing the suite. Guests must be able to eat and sleep together without incident. Pet owner assumes all responsibility in the event of pet disputes.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Plan View of our Large Indoor/Outdoor Runs
These unique runs give our guests a choice between resting inside or enjoying the out-of-doors.
Our office hours are from 9 a.m.– 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Kennel hours, tours and check-in and check-out times are by appointment. We are closed weekends and holidays, but rest assured that your pet is cared for—a member of our staff comes in twice a day to feed and care for our guests on these days. Check-out time is 10 a.m. to avoid being charged for the check-out day.
NOTE: If you will not be able to arrive at the scheduled time, please let us know in advance to re-schedule.
- Sunday check-ins/outs are at 9 AM or 4 PM only.
- No check-ins/outs on Saturday.
- Weekdays check out by 10 AM to avoid boarding charges for that day.
- We have a 3-day minimum stay.
- During November and December, the minimum stay is one week.
If you have an emergency, please call our cell phones at:
(808) 206-4576 or 808-228-5842 (Alex).
Reserve A Suite & We'll Guarantee It
Follow this simple procedure to make your reservation. Call if you’d like assistance or clarification.
① Download and complete our O’ahu Dog Boarding Agreement.
② Email the completed and signed agreement, along with your dog’s veterinary/medical records, to email@example.com (or fax them to 808-697-1249). Most veterinarians will fax your records to us at your request.
③ Once we have the boarding agreement and medical records, we’ll send you an invoice. A nonrefundable deposit of 50 percent of the estimated boarding fees is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Reservations during Holiday Months—November, December, July, and August—can only be accepted with full payment in advance. Surcharges apply for accommodations on the Fourth of July and New Year’s Eve.
All payments are nonrefundable, so be sure to finalize your travel plans before reserving accommodations. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MC, VISA and Discover cards. All prices are plus Hawaii GET.
Confirming Your Reservation
Please note that reservations cannot be confirmed until we have received the following:
- A completed and signed dog boarding agreement
- Copies of all required veterinary records (see the Guest Checklist below)
- A nonrefundable deposit of 50 percent of the estimated boarding fees, or payment in full during holiday months, as noted above.
For the health and well-being of all our guests, we require the following:
- A written certificate from your veterinarian showing current vaccinations. Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis, and Leptospirosis (DHLLP) must be current. (Proof of vaccination titer test is also acceptable). In addition, a negative fecal float and documentation of a negative Heartworm test, both done within the past year, are required. Bordetella (kennel cough) is required within 6 months of boarding – sorry, no exceptions. If you’re not sure your pet is properly immunized, please call us and we will be glad to help answer your questions.
- All guests must be parasite-free and provide documentation of being on heartworm and parasite (flea/tick) prevention programs. In addition, all guests are asked to wear a tick collar while staying with us. For your convenience, we do have tick collars available for purchase at check-in time.
- All guests must have had a bath with 24 hours of arrival at Tradewinds Pet Suites.
- All personal items must be labeled with guest’s name (blankets, toys, food, treats, etc.).
Other Features & Services
- Oral and topical medications can be administered for a nominal additional fee. Please see the boarding agreement for further details or give us a call at 808-696-4900.
- Music in kennels