Tradewinds COVID-19 Prevention Measures
In an effort to help stem the spread of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19, Tradewinds is implementing the following social distancing protocols recommended by bio-scientists and infectious disease experts:
- When checking pets in or out, we are asking pet parents to remain in the carport rather than going back to the kennel area.
- Your pet’s belongings can be unloaded into the carport and we will secure your pet in our side yard. After you have departed, we will move your pet and belongings to their suite.
- Please note that our caregivers are observing the recommended 6-foot “personal space” distance and replacing handshakes and hugs with their wonderful sunny smiles.
- Our caregivers have been instructed to STAY AT HOME if they are sick or believe they have been exposed to COVID-19. Similarly, we are requesting that if pet parents believe they or any member of their ohana have been exposed or have COVID-19 symptoms, that they cancel their stay with us. We will unhesitatingly refund any deposits for a stay in March or April that is canceled due to the coronavirus.
- These policies will be in effect in March and April, 2020, and may be extended if appropriate to do so. We hope you understand that we are taking these steps to help stop the spread of this pandemic and potentially save lives. Mahalo.
P.S. Wash Hands!! Stay Healthy!!